Project 1_Annabelle Sabelhaus




Week 1: During the first week, I created a plan for my video, detailing a general "plot" as well as planning the camera shots I would use. I really liked some of the shots I took during the first day, where we simply played with different camera angles. I ended up using some of those shots in a portion of my video.

The general idea I came up with was a comedic take on a space adventure movie, where a brave pig travels to explore a legendary world.


Week 2: During this week, I began to learn how to use Premiere Pro. As someone with ambitious ideas that do not suit my current skill level or the assignment at hand, I began to work on an effect that would mimic a dream ripple using a YouTube tutorial. Since I did this before learning much about Premiere at all, I ended up doing this effect on a different layer that I cut to the right length instead of simply using the key frame feature.

I did little filming during this week despite still needing shots, because I was at home with my family from Friday to Tuesday afternoon. However, I did take a couple of the pig figure.

Week 3: 

Comments

Popular Posts