Project 2_Scout

 


I decided that I wanted to incorporate my love for music in my sound project. At first, I wanted to construct a video of my dad playing his guitar. My dad loves to play guitar and I've always loved being able to listen to him play late at night, hearing the sound of his amp through the walls of our house. I decided to approach this idea differently when I started taking videos since I really liked the look of my turntable, which has a lot of importance to my relationship with my dad through our love of vinyl's. The music played in the video is not the same as the record playing in the video, instead, it's an audio mix that my dad created for me. I thought this was a fun way to incorporate my family into my artwork.


https://youtu.be/9t8DuOnFGdc 


Comments

Popular Posts