Project 1_Carly

 

I walked around campus to find this tree with flowers underneath it. I decided the best angel to use was panorama and when I put it in a .5 angle on my phone and walked around it gave it a cool 3d effect that I thought was really cool. I also believe that if I start up close and go far away it will as be a cool effect in .5.




For my story board I decided that I want to focus on something that I love to do. That happens to be cheer. So i decided I would do like a day in the life of a cheerleader. So I would film like clips of me doing a work out. I was thinking I would go to the football stadium to do so also to make it look more aesthetically pleasing. But in each clip I am tumbling  or showing a part of the stadium 


After I started filming my idea kind of changed a little bit. Instead of wanting to film a workout that I had to do, I think I am going to try and film clips of the football and maybe volleyball games on Friday and Saturday. I just thought I would be able to show the different camera angles better. But as I work with some of the clips that I have shot already I have started to edit them. I have been using transitions and I am trying to play around with the lighting a bit but as you can see from the photo that the lighting is a little bit different from one to another. 


As I continued to film I decided to change things up and I also didn't have time to film at the football game. So I decided to film kind of a dorm room tour and get ready with me because I made a cup of coffee and gave a tour of my dorm room. But it worked out in the end. But as I kept editing I put some effects in them and changed the light a bit in some shots because I thought that it didn't match up with the other videos as much. But I played around with the effects I used some of them as some transitions because the cross dissolve gets boring if you use it too often.

Comments

Popular Posts