Diversity & Culture Share_Carly

 

This work of art is all about me, it describes what I like to do such as travel the work and go see places and explore new cultures. It also show that I love to go to the beach and relax and watch the sunset. Another thing that it shows is my love for country music. I put a photo of one of my favorite country stars Morgan Wallen. This pice also shows my love for pasta and also show my family back round of how I am italian. I also put a photo of a dog because I am very much a dog person and I actually have 3 dogs at home and one of them look exactly like the photo. but lastly I put a photo of the state that I am from because that plays a big role on how I grew up. I also put flowers around the photo that look like the flowers from the movie rapunzel because that is one of my favorite disney movies.

Comments

Popular Posts