Diversity & Culture Share_ Scout

 

The images I chose are to represent aspects of my life. At the top left, I have an image of a ceramic chicken. I have a series of paintings that I did for my Junior year in high school about my ceramic chicken collection. Directly below the chicken, I have an image of an artwork by Hannah Höch, a german artist. The image below that is another artwork by Hannah Höch. During my senior year, I got really into studying art forms and movements, and I was particularly inspired by Höch's work and was able to bond with my art teacher since she was her favourite artist for dadaism. The picture to the bottom right is to demonstrate my love for multimedia in artwork and the layering techniques that correspond with it. Finally, the last image in the right corner is about my love for impasto artwork. I try to incorporate multimedia with impasto in my personal artwork.

Comments

Popular Posts